Tickets for the Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Philadelphia Eagles will go on sale July 29th, 2019 at 9am at the NAS Jax and Mayport USO offices, and the Kings Bay “Off-Crew Building.” *Tickets will only be on sale at Kings Bay Off-Crew Building from – 12pm to 1pm - on the first day tickets are available for purchase. If you miss tickets at the Kings Bay Off-Crew Building, you will have to purchase tickets from either the NAS Jax or Mayport USO offices.
Pre-Sale to Active Duty, Gold Star Families, National Guard, and Reservists on active status.
*PRE-SALE: Jul. 25th * *Regular Tix Sale: Jul. 29th *
*Game Day: Thurs, Aug. 15th Philadelphia Eagles 7:00PM *
JAGUARS TICKET GUIDELINES
Price is $20 per ticket and you receive $10 in Jags Bucks with each ticket. Jaguar ticket sales will begin at 9am at the Mayport USO Center, the NAS Jax USO Center and at 12pm SUBASE King Bay Off Crew Building per the above schedule. On the first week ACTIVE DUTY, GOLD STAR FAMILIES, NATIONAL GUARD, RESERVISTS, RETIREES AND DEPENDENT SPOUSES ONLY are eligible to purchase Jaguar tickets during the first week of sales. Please note that dependent children are NOT authorized to purchase tickets. Valid military identification required.
Number of tickets during the first week of sales will be limited as follows:
Active Duty – 4 tickets (unless proof of dependents is shown) * Retirees – 2 tickets (unless proof of more dependents is shown)*
- Proof should be in the form of a of DEERS paperwork (i.e. Page2)
- After the first week of sales for each game, if tickets are still available, we will consider sales to Veterans and DOD personnel and allow additional tickets to those that have previously purchased tickets.
- No over the phone transactions. Tickets are first come first served. If anyone is caught reselling tickets he/she will be prohibited from buying any more tickets for the entire season.
- NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- For deployable commands, a request for “block of game day tickets” may be requested by CO/XO/CMC only to the Center Director. These blocks may be approved for commands either deploying or returning during the season. Requests, with justification, must be sent to Joyce Schellhorn, Mayport Center Director at firstname.lastname@example.org, Robin Keller, NAS Center Director at email@example.com.
- THANK YOU for your support and we appreciate everyone’s honesty and integrity to ensure only authorized personnel purchase these tickets, which ensures every eligible person has an equal opportunity to enjoy the NFL Experience. A special thanks to the Jacksonville Jaguars for their continued and exceptional support of our military and their families.
Other Upcoming Events
Programs at this Location
Breakfast with Santa
No one likes being away from family, friends, and traditions for major holidays. That’s why we try to make it easier through special events…
Family Activity Box
A customized and connective “care package” experience for military families, filled with engaging activities and hand-selected comfort item…
Healthy Families Initiative
Serving those who have volunteered to serve our nation our USO has uncovered a real need – a need that we knew was an issue but were unsure…
Holiday Meal Baskets
So it’s happened again. You’re the new kid on the block. Sounds like you could use a helping hand and a friendly ear. We’ve got both!
No Dough Dinners
Just when your paycheck is getting short come get a meal on the USO!
Whether it’s a trip home to visit the folks, a PCS, or looking toward civilian life, we know our service members and their families are on …
USO, What To Expect and Target present Special Delivery
USO Military Appreciation Night at the Zoo
Services members enjoy a night at the zoo exclusively just for them. It starts from 6pm -9pm . Admission includes zoo admission, unlimited…